Monday, August 07, 2006

Good Weekend

Mom and Dad were in town this weekend and that is always enjoyable.

On Saturday we went and saw that new movie "Talladage Nights". Gotta tell you it was pretty funny. Not laugh so much your sides hurt funny, but more of a that it's so stupid it's funny. I was glad to see that the only funny parts weren't the ones you had already seen in the previews. If you like Will Ferrill type of movies I would recommend it.

Other than that the weekend was uneventful, did a little shopping and eating..you know the typically weekend stuff.

That's about it for now. Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Emily! Yeah I saw that movie last weekend. I thought it was really funny. Those lil kids- crazy. I enjoyed it, but didn't think it was rollin in aisle funny. Anyway, how are things with you? Oh, Beth and I went Ice Skating last night at the Galleria, and then went down town. On the way I saw the Richards Group building! I was like, " That's where my brother works!." And thought, dang that far away. Well, I like your lil blog- it's cute and keeps others updated. Hope you have a good day, and ttyl :)