Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Not so good Monday

So this weekend Matt and I went to Houston to do our last Christmas celebration with my mom's side of the family. We had a great time on Sat. night at my Aunt's house eating and opening presents. It's always fun to spend time with family you haven't seen in awhile. But.....

Monday came along and the evil stomach bug hit us. Me, Matt, Mom, Dad, my Aunt and Uncle were all sick on Monday puking, running fever and more. It was horrible. Luckly none of the kiddos (6 total) that were there Saturday got sick. Man that bug can knock you out, I haven't felt that bad in years. Apparently there has been some reports that there has been a pretty bad stomach bug breakout in several states so be careful and use lots of hand sanitizer.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

It was great to see you!! I bet going to church in your old high school was really weird!! I am sorry you got sick! I hope you are feeling better!! Please keep in touch!!