Friday, May 04, 2007

Seriously....Ross and Rachel Part 2

First of all if you did not watch last nights Greys Anatomy I would recommend you stop reading here. I don't want to spoil it for you. Ok, moving on....

Can I get a show of hands of who thinks Meredith and Derrick are becoming very Ross and Rachel like. I mean this cute, happy, perfect-for-each-other couple who overcame several obstacles to finally hook up are slowly falling apart. What was that last night when Meredith ran from Derrick as he was trying to console her after her dad or Derrick going to her house and leaving when he saw her with her friends instead of going in and joining the party. Now I get it would probably be better for ratings if they break up and hate each other while secretly loving each other for the next 8 seasons, but been there done that. I want to see a couple make it. Give them other challenges like Derrick ironically getting a brain tumor or Meredith failing her Intern exam, but don't just break them up. Ok, I've said my piece. I will now compose an email to ABC letting them know of my disappointment. Of course I am sure it will not make a difference but hey it can't hurt to try.

By the way, I liked the L.A. storyline not sure if I will get on board once the spin off starts, but it was enjoyable. Plus did anyone think the cute receptionist guy looked like the kid from High School Musical? Yes, I have seen High School Musical....let the making fun of commence.

No comments: