I am super excited because we got a new home computer this weekend. We have been having major issues with ours and it pretty much died about three weeks ago. So this weekend we purchased a new/used computer from a friend of Matt's parents. I set it up last night and it has been fabulous. I never knew how much I missed it until I was without it for so long. I do a lot of stuff at work but there are just somethings that I can't do there so its nice to come home and have a computer that actually works.
Not much else is happening right now in our house. This weekend Mom came up and we went gambling in Oklahoma. As usual we didn't win diddle squat but it was fun.
Matt is really enjoying his new job. He said one of his favorite things is they buy breakfast for the whole office every morning. And it's good stuff. They have cinnamon rolls, breakfast burritos, fruit and much more. It's something different everyday. I am very jealous.
1 comment:
You should be jealous. Its delicious. Ha! Ha! Ha!(laughter in the evil vilan voice you hear on the cartoons)
Post a Comment