This is my friends new baby boy, Charlie. I got to go see him this last Saturday and he is so precious. I am so happy for Amie and Bradley, they have been waiting a long time for such a blessing.
How adorable!!!!
The proud mommy
Me and Charlie
Lacie, Charlie, Amie, and me. I love this picture of Charlie with his arms streched out..too cute.
5 comments:
Wow, talk about a blast from the past. I blog jumped over here :)
Anyway, it is Jill Dearing ( well of course it hasn't been Dearing for 7 years now ! ) Anyway, great blog. Hillary got me started on mine and I love doing it.
Congrats, Amie!!! Enjoy!!!
Oh, and Emily....it's your turn!!
Love that we made it on your blog..I'll have to let Charlie know how important he is..in case he has not figured it out yet!!
Hey you. I had a great time with you on Saturday. You and Matt seriously have to come see me soon! Anyway I a have a blog thing now too. Alway the joiner.
Post a Comment