Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've got to be apart of it.....New York, New York

Ok, so I haven't blogged for a few days because Matt and I have been in New York City. We left last Wednesday and came back on Sunday. The reason I haven't blogged about our trip is we surprised my mom and since she reads my blog I didn't want to give it away. Here is the story...

Back in August I decided I wanted to go to New York. So Matt and I started talking about it and then we got the idea to invite my parents. So I was talking to Dad about it and realized the dates we wanted to go were over my mom's b-day (the 27th). So I got the idea to surprise her. We decide that Dad would tell her he was taking her on a business trip with him Wednesday through Friday and that they would just do the "touristy" stuff at night. In actuality the trip was not a business trip, it was Wednesday through Sunday and Matt and I were going. So, early Wednesday morning Matt and I flew to Houston and surprised my mom at the airport. She was SHOCKED and very excited. It was a lot of fun to keep it a secret and surprise her.

We had a fabulous time in NY. It rained on us the whole time but we made the best of things. I have tons of pictures so I will try to post them tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see some pics girlfriend. Did you go to Max Brenners while you were there? Love ya!
Rebecca