Ok, I know I am a little late with this but in the spirit of Thanksgiving here are 5 things I am thankful this year.
1) Matt - I know this is a typical answer but I truly am so thankful for such an amazing husband. I have seen several people I know go through a divorce this year and it makes me so thankful for the caring, loving and compassionate husband I have. He always makes me laugh and I have truly been blessed.
2) Our Parents - Once again another typical answer but so true. My parents and Matt's parents are always there for us and we couldn't be luckier to have such loving and kind people always on our side. They have always gone out of their way to help us and have supported us in all of our decisions. They are are biggest fans and for that I am truly grateful.
3) My job - I am honestly thankful that I have a job and that I have so far been fairly successful in my job. I got a slight raise this year and have been told by numerous people that I am a valuable team member. As hard as it is some days to go to work I am truly thankful that I have a job especially one I enjoy.
4) Matt's job - Most of you know that since we graduated Matt has had some challenges finding the right job for him. He has been blessed this year to find a job that is close to home, good money and one he can grow in. I think he has finally found where he belongs and for that I am grateful.
5) Friends - I know this is a somewhat generic thing but it is true. This past year Matt and I have had some friend "challenges". We have lost ones we thought we'd know forever and have become closer with those we didn't expect. It has been hard at times but we know that the friends we have are there for us. We feel very lucky to have good friends who believe in God and who we know we can depend on.
1 comment:
praise God for so much to be thankful for! I'm happy for y'all and the blessings this year brought.
Post a Comment