REAL OR ARTIFICIAL TREE – Real. I would be fine with a nice artificial but Matt loves the real ones.
WHEN DO YOU PUT UP THE TREE - Normally the day or weekend after Thanksgiving, depends on if we are traveling.
WHEN DO YOU TAKE IT DOWN – I try to take it down right after New Years but the house always looks so empty.
EGG NOG – I am not sure if I have actually had the real stuff so I honestly can’t say if I like it or not.
FAVORITE GIFT AS A CHILD – AG Bear. It was a bear I got for Christmas when I was 5 and slept with until college…yes college. I loved that bear.
DO YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE – Yes. One is a snow globe and one is a wooden cutout version.
HARDEST PERSON TO BUY FOR - My husband. The guy is surprisingly picky.
EASIEST PERSON TO BUY FOR – Probably my mom or sister. They are always good about giving me ideas.
MAIL OR E-MAIL CHRISTMAS CARDS – Mail. I figured I email so much the rest of the year it is nice to get real mail.
WORST GIFT EVER RECEIVED – I can’t remember a bad one.
FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE – White Christmas and It’s a Wonderful Life
WHEN DO YOU START SHOPPING - After Thanksgiving.
HAVE YOU EVER RECYCLED A CHRISTMAS GIFT – Not that I can remember. Maybe one from an office work party…you know how those gifts can sometimes be.
FAVORITE THING TO EAT AT CHRISTMAS – Mom’s crab triangles and Mom’s homemade hot chocolate.
COLORED OR WHITE TREE LIGHTS - White
FAVORITE SONG – Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas (not sure if that is the actual title) and White Christmas
TRAVEL OR STAY HOME - Depends on the year. Matt and I rotate between families so when I am with my family we travel with his we stay home. Hopefully next year Mom and Dad will live here and then we don’t have to travel at all.
CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTA'S REINDEER - Yes
STAR OR ANGEL ON TOP OF THE TREE – Neither, bow and some funky stick thingys. You’d have to see it.
MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR – Crowds and traffic.
FAVORITE ORNAMENT OR THEME – I love the ornaments my grandma handmade probably 25 or more years ago.
OPEN GIFTS CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS MORNING – Once again depends on the year. Christmas morning with my family, Christmas Eve with Matt’s.
GIFT YOU REALLY WANT THIS YEAR – Gosh I honestly don’t know.
No comments:
Post a Comment