Monday, December 31, 2007
Jury Duty
Ok, so I know most of you will think I am nuts but I got summoned for jury duty on Jan. 22 and I am super excited. The few times I have been summoned in the past I have either been a full time student or lived in a different county so I was excused. But this time no excuses I have to go and I really want to. I have never been so I am excited to see what it's all about. I know most people tell me that more than likely I will just sit in a waiting room for hours only to be excused without even having to answer a question. But that's ok, I won't mind a free day off of work to sit and read a book. I am sure I will come back the day after and tell you how awful and boring it was but hey its a new experience and you can't beat that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I hope you get picked so you have a fun story to tell :). Cute blog layout!
You are crazy, but I still love you, see you tomorrow!
Don't know if I told you or not but I have served on a jury. It was a week long civil trial. Very interesting. I kind of enjoyed it. The boring part is the waiting to see if your chosen.
I think it's time for a new post..........!!!
It was so good to see you at Christmas! Love you lots!!!
New Post......
I think you need to write something new!
Post a Comment