I've seen this on a few other peoples blogs and thought it looked fun.
Here are the rules:-Share the seven (7) most famous or infamous people you have met.
1. Bill Walton was a guest speaker at my work convention two years ago. I got my picture with him and his autograph. Man he is tall!
2. Matt and I saw Lisa Leslie at the Texas State Fair a few years ago.
3. I saw Eduardo Najera (former Maverick, now plays for the Nuggets) at Pei Wei in Plano.
4. We were on the plan with James Baker (former Secretary of State) on our way to New York.
5. I touched Dirk Nowitzki at the Dallas Mavericks game. Now I know that really doesn't count as meeting him since we were at the game with 18K other people who saw him, but I figured the fact that I gave him a high five singles me out a bit.
6. I am related to Willie Shoemaker the famous horse jockey. I never actually met him but I am related.
7. My Dad saw Luther from Coach at the airport...ok so I couldn't think of another one.
1 comment:
I know only one of those people..can you guess which one!!
Post a Comment