Monday, March 10, 2008

7 days and counting...

I am getting very excited because one week from today is when we find out the sex of the little creature growing inside of me. I can't wait to know if it's a boy or girl so I can start doing some real shopping. I have bought a few unisex things but I have really held off until I knew. This weekend Matt and I looked at baby furniture. We have pretty much decided on the set we want we are just going to wait until we know the sex to go buy it. The furniture is unisex, but for the glider I want I need to know what color I am doing my nursery before I purchase it. So next week we'll go make the big purchase.

I am feeling good. I am finally over the whole puking/nausea thing and can finally eat normally which has been nice. My hips have been hurting a lot lately which I hear is normal because they are spreading (nice). I also think it's because I am normally a stomach sleeper and am having to get used to the whole sleeping on my side thing which puts pressure on my hips they just aren't used to. Other than that I can't complain too much. I'll try to post belly pictures this week. I have a small bump, but feel like I should be bigger. The doctor reassures me I'll catch up.

This weekend we are going to Houston for the Rodeo. We are going to see Brad Paisley which I love so I am excited about that. It should be lots of fun!

2 comments:

Lacie said...

If you don't come and see me when you are done here for the Rodeo I will seriously do something serious!!!!!!!

amie said...

Yea!!! Cannot wait to see what this little baby is!! My vote has been boy!