I went to the Dr. this morning for my 24 week appt. Everything is still going really well. The baby's heartbeat was 158 and the doc said very strong.
As for me I gained 6lbs (oops) but in my defense at my last appt. I was at zero so I've only gained 6lbs total for my entire pregnancy. The doc recommended 4-5 more lbs by my next visit in 4 weeks. I did measure 3 weeks big which was really surprising to me because this whole time I thought I was small due to the no weight gain. The doc wasn't worried and said it could be because of the position the baby was in or just the fact that it's not a 100% accurate technique. He said if I am measuring big next month he'll do a sonogram just to make sure I don't have any extra fluid.
I also had my blood drawn today for gestational diabetes and low iron. I should have results back tomorrow. Please pray everything is normal with that.
As for me I gained 6lbs (oops) but in my defense at my last appt. I was at zero so I've only gained 6lbs total for my entire pregnancy. The doc recommended 4-5 more lbs by my next visit in 4 weeks. I did measure 3 weeks big which was really surprising to me because this whole time I thought I was small due to the no weight gain. The doc wasn't worried and said it could be because of the position the baby was in or just the fact that it's not a 100% accurate technique. He said if I am measuring big next month he'll do a sonogram just to make sure I don't have any extra fluid.
I also had my blood drawn today for gestational diabetes and low iron. I should have results back tomorrow. Please pray everything is normal with that.
Here ya go, me at 24 weeks and my new haircut.
2 comments:
Cute pic!!!! Over half way done!
You look beautiful! How did your gestational diabetes test come back? I hope negative. I had it, and it was NOT fun.
Post a Comment