Monday, April 28, 2008

Under 100

So I looked at the ticker at the top of my blog and realized that I have less than 100 days left until this baby is due. EEEEKKK!! I mean I am super excited and can not wait, but I have absolutely nothing ready. Our furniture is suppose to be here by May 9th so we have to get the room painted before then, which I think we can do. We have nothing as far as bottles, diapers, blankets, car seat, clothes, ect. I do have some showers coming up so hopefully I'll get some of that stuff then. OK I am rambling just got a little freaked out when I saw less than 100 days....

1 comment:

Riss said...

Don't worry, it will all get done. Most of it at the last minute, but it all gets done. The best tip I got was to have all the essentials (including the hospital bag) finished by 36 weeks because at that point anything could happen from bed rest to labor to nothing.