To start off I had a great weekend. My sweet husband gave me a dozen roses, perfume and a precious dress for Mother's Day. He said even though I am not "technically" a mother yet I am still taking care of our son and that deserves a gift. How precious is that. My mom and dad gave me a gift as well which was really sweet of them.
Also, on Saturday we got our baby furniture and set up the nursery. I have to say it turned out adorable. I still have some more decorating to do as far as things to hang on the wall and stuff to put on the shelves, but for the most part it is done. I'll post pictures tonight. Of course I still have to fill his drawers but that will come as I get more stuff and wash everything.
Finally, I went for my 28 week appt today. Everything continues to look good. Carter's heartbeat was 150 bpm and the doctor once again said it was strong. I did still measure a little big, 30 weeks, but the doctor said it was fine and nothing to worry about. I gained 6 lbs again but still in my defense that is a total of 12 my entire pregnancy so I think that is pretty darn good. I go back in another 4 weeks and then after that I go every two weeks and then down to every week. I can't believe it is getting closer. I am so excited and can't wait to meet our son.
No comments:
Post a Comment