I am proud to say I am the owner of two tickets to the New Kids on the Block concert in October. You may think I am a dork, but I know you are secretly wanting to go and incredibly jealous right now.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You and everyone else I know have recently gotten back on that New Kids kick!! So is your hubby going to go with you?? Don't tell my hubby I told you this but he went to a concert back in junior high!!
My hubby is only going to go with me if I can't find anyone else. The person who was originally suppose to go with me had something come up so right now I am looking for someone to go with me.
My cousin and I are trying to get tickets to the houston show! That is if she is able to get them and doesn't back out on me! I'm dying to see them! I didn't get to go when I was younger!
4 comments:
You and everyone else I know have recently gotten back on that New Kids kick!! So is your hubby going to go with you?? Don't tell my hubby I told you this but he went to a concert back in junior high!!
Claudia
My hubby is only going to go with me if I can't find anyone else. The person who was originally suppose to go with me had something come up so right now I am looking for someone to go with me.
My cousin and I are trying to get tickets to the houston show! That is if she is able to get them and doesn't back out on me! I'm dying to see them! I didn't get to go when I was younger!
Hey Girlie...you could always take your home-girl Lacie....
Post a Comment