He is so big!!!! I cannot wait to see him. I may be coming up Thursday night instead of Friday, so I was thinking I may come out and see you friday. You won't get to meet Jason but I would have more time to spend. Let me know what your plans are.
Um...kind of adorable. He's all dressed up there. I've haven't ever seen him with shoes on. But I guess that's okay that's he just so comfortable around his aunt ;). Which, by the way, or no pics of me an him posted- really something needs to change on that!
7 comments:
He is so cute!!
WELCOME TO THE WORLD, CARTER!!
So cute! Hope everything is going good! I love the monkey!!!
We love you Mr. Carter and hope to meet you soon!
Aunt Ava says....he's growing sooo fast. I hope to be able to see him before he's grown. hahahaWish to hold and smooch him soon.Love you bunches.
He is so big!!!! I cannot wait to see him. I may be coming up Thursday night instead of Friday, so I was thinking I may come out and see you friday. You won't get to meet Jason but I would have more time to spend. Let me know what your plans are.
Congrats! I heard we were due around the same time! We had #2 on Thursday 8/14! Carter is beautiful!
Um...kind of adorable. He's all dressed up there. I've haven't ever seen him with shoes on. But I guess that's okay that's he just so comfortable around his aunt ;). Which, by the way, or no pics of me an him posted- really something needs to change on that!
Post a Comment