Well today is my official due date and still no baby. I went to the doctor this morning and unfortunately I still haven't made much progress. Also, my blood pressure was a little high so I have been officially put on bed rest. The good news is I am scheduled to go in Thursday night to be induced and then hopefully this little guy will be born sometime on Friday (8.8.08). Of course he could always decide to come before then but we'll see.
Please pray that my blood pressure stays ok and that I don't go too stir crazy laying in bed for the next several days. Thanks for all your prayers and words of encouragement. I'll keep you posted.
2 comments:
Hang in there Emily! I'm so excited for ya'll. But I do remember the last few days before Lukas came being the hardest. Thankfully, it'll be over before you know it.
Good luck! The wait will be worth it!
Post a Comment