Monday, October 20, 2008

It was awesome!

Last night I reverted back to a screaming 5th grader at the New Kids On The Block concert and it was SO much fun. The opening act was Natasha Bedingfield which was really good and then the boys came on stage. They really put on a great entertaining show and performed for about two hours. They sang a great mix of their new songs and old songs. I have never seen so many screaming women in one place. It was hilarious. I think the best part was the lady next to me was crying..yes crying. It was nuts! I am so glad I went. Here is a really poor quality picture I took with my phone. My friend Tiffany who went with me took some more that she is going to email me so I'll post them as soon as I get them.


NKOTB forever!


Me wearing a pin that I still had circ. 1989!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

It was so much fun! I'm glad I got to go with you. I will get those pictures to you tonight. I'm a little tired today!