1. Smiling (see pic)
2. Sleeping through the night
3. Pulling and holding his head at 90 degrees when he is on his tummy
4. And today he rolled over for the first time. I am not sure if it was on purpose but he did it none the less.
Matt and I continue to be so blessed by Carter and he makes us smile everyday. He went to the doctor yesterday for his two month appointment and here are a few of his stats...
Weight - 12lbs 3oz (75th precentile)
Length - 23.5in (90th percentile)

On a sad note I go back to work on Monday. I am nervous about it and not looking forward to it at all. I know the babysitter we hired will be great, I am just anxious about leaving him. Plus to top it off my work situation is a little crazy right now so I am not sure what I will be walking back into. Please say a quick prayer for me for peace. I know he will be well taken care of it will just be hard to be apart when I have been with him everyday since he was born.
1 comment:
Girl, I am feeling you! I go back to work on Monday too! I DON'T want to go back. I'm already stressed and depressed about it! Not to mention the fact that I am basically starting a new job! I transferred from Hermann in the medical center to Hermann in The woodlands so I have orientation and all that fun stuff. Boo...
Post a Comment