Monday, October 27, 2008

Why I love October

There are several reasons I love the month of October but here are the top ones...
1. Dressing Up
I have always loved to dress up and during the month of October it is completely acceptable for grown adults to dress up and act silly. This weekend we went to a Halloween party at a friends house and me, Matt and Carter were the lion, the witch and the wardrobe. How cute is that? If you look close Carter was not impressed.
On Sunday we had our fall festival at church and Carter wore his dinosaur costume. It was super hot so it didn't last long but he was cute none the less. Chandler and my parents with went us and we had a nice time.
2. Pumpkin Carving
I love to carve pumpkins. At the party on Saturday everyone carved a pumpkin. This is a picture of Carter's pumpkin (ok, mommy and daddy helped out).
3. Pumpkin patches
I love to go to pumpkin patches and take pictures of my lil pumpkin. (Please excuse my wind-blown hair).

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

BTW - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MOM AND NANA IN THE WORLD!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet birthday wish! I just love seeing pictures of our little Carter. My heart is so full and I thank God everyday for my wonderful family. Love you bunches! Mom