We went to the doctor today and Carter's cold has turned into RSV. He is doing ok and hopefully this is the worst of it. Please just say a prayer he gets better soon and that it does not get any worse.
Poor Carter! I am so sorry! There is nothing worse than having a sick baby and feeling like you can do nothing to help. I hope he starts feeling better really soon!\
I have a good friend who's daughter had RSV when she was a newborn if you have any questions. She's also a nurse, so she totally gets all the confusing doctor lingo.
3 comments:
Poor Carter! I am so sorry! There is nothing worse than having a sick baby and feeling like you can do nothing to help. I hope he starts feeling better really soon!\
i will be praying for sweet carter.
I have a good friend who's daughter had RSV when she was a newborn if you have any questions. She's also a nurse, so she totally gets all the confusing doctor lingo.
Hopefully he's doing better now!!!
Melissa
Post a Comment