Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

We went and saw Santa last night. I know you are thinking that it is early but the Santa at our mall gets super crowded and I didn't think Carter would do well waiting in line for 2 hrs. so I figured the earlier the less crowded. And I was right, we only waited maybe 20 min. Carter was starting to get a little cranky since it was close to dinner time and this nice family in front of us let us go before them since their kids were older and knew how to wait. We had a fun time and I love the look on Carter's face. Kind of a "give me a break Mom, this is dumb" look. BTW - don't you love Santa's hair. Looks like he had an appointment at the salon.


3 comments:

Riss said...

So cute! He looks very handsome. :) Last year Lukas just stared at Santa, which made an adorable picture but I'm hoping this year he'll actually look at the camera.

Amy Jill said...

Cute pic of Carter. This Santa totally confirms my theory that Santa's elves help him out at malls all across the country. That guy is definitely an elf dressed like Santa!:)

Anonymous said...

Creepiest Santa ever. Good picture of Carter though.