Sorry for the delay in posts lately. I have been super busy and just can't seem to find the time. I started a new job which is going great. But I can't exactly blog from there so I have to wait until I get home and I just have a lot going on.
We sold our house in 1 day and have been frantically looking for somewhere else to move which we still don't have. So needless to say the stress is getting to me. We put our house on the market "just to see" and the next day we had an offer. CRAZY! Then we put an offer on one house only to have the inspection done and find out it is a mess. It needs a ton of work and the seller isn't planning on doing any of it so we are thinking we have to walk away. We found another house so we are just waiting to hear about that one. It's been crazy. So if you don't mind maybe say a little prayer things work out that would be great.
Finally I'll leave you with this cute picture of Carter. I put my hat on him the other night right before dinner and I thought he looked precious. He goes to the doc for his 6 month appt on the 9th so I'll let you know how that goes.

1 comment:
oh my goodness girlie! that stinks about that house. amelia really liked seeing carter's picture!
Post a Comment