These pictures are AWESOME!! You are so photogenic(sp) and your sweet Carter is so cute!
AM I ONE LUCKY NANA! The pictures are beautiful and Carter is adorable. Love you MOM
How sweet! I can't get over how much Carter looks like Matt. Love the pics and thanks for sending the email!
What a cute family! The pics are gorgeous. Love your wardrobe color choices. Carter really does just get cuter and cuter. Thanks for sharing.
how do you ever pic?! those are SO stinkin' cute of carter and y'all look great too!
Those pictures are so good! Your family is beautiful, and Carter is growing so much. I'm glad you've been happy with Stacey's pictures.
These are amazing!! I don't envy you having to choose the pictures because they are a fantastic.
Those turned out so sweet. He has the greatest expressions!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
These pictures are AWESOME!! You are so photogenic(sp) and your sweet Carter is so cute!
AM I ONE LUCKY NANA! The pictures are beautiful and Carter is adorable. Love you MOM
How sweet! I can't get over how much Carter looks like Matt. Love the pics and thanks for sending the email!
What a cute family! The pics are gorgeous. Love your wardrobe color choices. Carter really does just get cuter and cuter. Thanks for sharing.
how do you ever pic?! those are SO stinkin' cute of carter and y'all look great too!
Those pictures are so good! Your family is beautiful, and Carter is growing so much. I'm glad you've been happy with Stacey's pictures.
These are amazing!! I don't envy you having to choose the pictures because they are a fantastic.
Those turned out so sweet. He has the greatest expressions!
Post a Comment