So this morning we were watching Go Diego Go and this was the story line...tell me if you think it is weird cause I do.
So Diego's grandfather had a strawberry farm and he was growing strawberries for the Strawberry Festival and the wind came and blew them all away. So he called Diego to bring him some new strawberry seeds to plant. So Diego goes to a greenhouse where there is a bush of strawberries. Diego calls his friend the green lizard (i think, may have been an iguana) to come and eat the strawberries and then poop the seeds in grandpa's field to plant them.
Ok so at this point I had to rewind the TV to make sure I heard right that Diego told the lizard to eat the strawberries so he could poop (yes they said poop) them in the field.
I had to leave to go to work so I didn't see the end, but Matt talked to a lady at work who saw the whole episode and she said at the end the lizard and Diego make it to the strawberry field and the lizard starts pooping everywhere.
Does anyone else find this an extremely weird story line? I mean why couldn't Diego just carry the strawberries to grandpa and then plant the whole strawberries? Anyway just thought I would share the randomness from this morning.
6 comments:
so funny....almost as weird as yo gabba gabba...almost!
Um, I don't know if I can continue reading your blog if you are going to write about a thing called diego.
You do know I'm kidding, right? But, I don't know what diego is...and you completely lost me on the story...
I don't think it's weird or random. Poop is fun!
Sorry Matt, I couldn't help myself. :)
There is something wrong with Tori. She is obssesed with the obscene and grotesque. Makes for a good work environment though.
Matt
Of course at my age 'POOP' is always random and I could not be sure I could hold it all the way to the "strawberry patch", I can barley make it from the living room to the restroom.
pepaw
Omg ya'll are too funny. Have ya'll seen this chinese cartoon "Ni Hao, Kai-Lan" Ni Hao means hello and yes Tyler is learning some Mandrin but it is very strange. Like a chinese Dora
Post a Comment