Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, it has been crazy busy around here.
We had a wonderful WHITE Christmas celebrating with both sides of the family. Our parents only live about 30 minutes from each other so we are able to split the day. It makes for a long day but so much fun and we are so glad we can share Christmas Day with both families. Carter of course had a wonderful Christmas and got more than he knows what to do with. Although he doesn't quite get it, he did seem to really enjoy his new toys, especially Mickey. He LOVES Mickey Mouse. When the show comes on he lights up so his Christmas had a Mickey theme this year. Even his ornament was Mickey. My sweet hubby got me a beautiful watch and some perfume I wanted so I had a great Christmas also. We were very blessed this year and I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family. Enjoy the pictures.
Check it out mom, Santa ate my cupcake. (you will notice he has a Mickey in each hand. See what I mean?)
The favorite present...Mickey (I have no idea what is on my camera.)
We have to document our white Christmas.

My dad bought his girls all Snu*gies and Gr*en Bags. Love it!

My family (CPG is looking at me like "mom why the dumb look on your face?")

Family picture...Christmas 2009 (Nice I'm not looking at the camera look there CPG)

Matt's family
And just for a fun comparision here is Carter Christmas morning 2008. Man he has changed!
Today we decided to take Carter to a place here called "My Gym". It is this great gym for kids where he got to climb, jump, run and all other fun activities. He even got to ride the zip line in a bucket. We have signed him up for 8 weeks. He had a blast this morning and was one of the most agile kiddos in the class. I think he will really enjoy it over the next two months.
Finally tonight I bought a new vacuum. I wasn't exactly planning on it but ours broke and we took down the Christmas decor today including the real tree so we had pine needles everywhere. Needless to say we had to have a vacuum so we broke down and got one. I LOVE IT. We have a dog that I think sheds not only for necessity but I swear she knows it drives me crazy so she does it for fun. This thing is great! Of course I have only used it once so we'll see how it goes but I have high hopes. It is a Ken*ore. We looked at the Dy*on but man I just can't justify spending over $500 on a vacuum.
No comments:
Post a Comment