This weekend we went to the zoo with my parents and Chandler. It was Carter's first trip to the zoo and I think he really enjoyed it. We for sure have "what sound does the lion make? ROARRRRR" down pat. Enjoy the pictures.
I mean could he be any cuter? Nice hair huh?
BTW - this is my new haircut. It isn't really fixed in this picture but you get the idea.

This picture is just so you can see the back of my hair

My favorite picture of the day. Hello blue eyes times two.
Nana and Carter

Pepaw and Carter


"What does a lion say...ROARRRRR"

Love me some white tiger

The carousel was a big hit.

The birds were a big hit too. Every time they would fly off in a group Carter would scream and smile. We got some of it on video..too cute. For some reason I didn't get a picture of Carter with the birds but I think my mom did so I'll have to get a copy of hers.

I just liked this picture of Chan with the tiger in the background. He looks so grown up. I can't believe he is 11.
No comments:
Post a Comment