We had a very busy week the week of July 4th.
On Saturday my family came over and we BBQ'd in the rain and watched a great fireworks show. On Sunday we went to Matt's parents for dinner and watch more fireworks. Carter did great and wasn't scared one bit.


On Monday Carter and I stayed home (daddy had to work) and played with homemade finger paint. Carter had a great time until the "paint" started to dry and then he just kept telling me it hurt. We also went swimming at our friends house and I got super sunburned.

Also on Monday Carter started swim lessons. He really seems to enjoy it and likes being in the water. I am really proud of him because he doesn't cry when he goes under and is doing all of the things he is supposed to be doing. Please forgive the sunburned "shamu" (aka - me) in these pictures and just focus on my cute water bug.


On Thursday my handsome hubby turned 30 so I threw him a surprise dinner. He kind of knew so it wasn't really a surprise but we had a great time anyway. (Please excuse the horrible red eye in these pictures)




Other exciting news is we painted the kitchen now that the granite is installed. Pictures to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment