Thursday, December 23, 2010

Going to the Lodge....

This past weekend my family went to Great Wolfe Lodge in Grapevine. We had a really fun time and I have to admit the place is really great. There was an awesome indoor water park (who knew I would be wearing my swimsuit in December), a fun magical scavenger hunt, an arcade and snow in the lobby. I highly recommend the place to anyone who has children. It's fun and best of all nearby.

Nana made us ALL wear our pjs to story time.

You got these wolf ears when you bought a kid's buffet so everyone was walking around wearing them.

Santa made an appearance

Carter was not in the mood for pictures.

Enjoying the waterpark. Carter had a blast. What was nice is they had rides and stuff to do for all ages.
I am not sure if you can tell but this was when it was snowing in the lobby...very cool.

No comments: