Thursday, February 17, 2011

Excuse me doctor...WHAT did you say?!?!?!

For those of you who are not great at reading sonagrams...yes that is TWO babies. We are having TWINS!

Yes we are excited, yes we were and still are shocked, yes Matt almost fainted but not quite, yes it will be a crazy ride!

I am only about 9 weeks along so we still have a long way to go but I wanted to share our exciting news. I am doing ok, I have been pretty sick but I was with Carter so I am not surprised about that. With Carter it stopped about 16 weeks so I am hoping I do that with these or even earlier but we'll see.

I'll keep you posted!

7 comments:

Courtney 'Bellomy' Stone said...

WOW!!! That is SO exciting!!!

Kelly said...

Congrats! How fun:)

The Cox Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! Wow! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! More love to go around!!!

The Houston's said...

WOW!! How fun!!!

amy said...

It's CRAZY- never a dull moment, but SO FUN to have twins-- double the blessing! Congrats!

allyo said...

Oh my goodness. That's so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you and your sweet family.