Monday, May 23, 2011

Allie

**Update**

We found Allie. It was kind of a fluke thing on how we found her. Matt decided to start calling around vets and just asking and sure enough he called one that said a lady had called about finding a chocolate lab and brought her in to get her checked out. The vet gave Matt her number and Matt went and got her. We were very relieved to find her. The lady who found her was very kind and when she had taken Allie to the vet they found she had an ear infection and the lady paid for her visit and medicine. Matt offered to pay her several time but she refused. It always amazes me to find such kind and generous people in this world.

There is more to this story but something I don't think I am going to share. I know that sounds odd and very vague but there are just some things I just like to keep to myself.

No comments: