Saturday our neighborhood had an egg hunt. I was surprised but Carter was a little timid with all the kids. He wasn't very aggressive and didn't exactly go for it. We had to coax him a little and then he did ok. It was funny because unlike most kids he didn't just grab eggs. He would pick one up, open it, show us what was inside and then put it in his basket. This obviously slowed him down a bit but he still walked a way with a good stash.



We then came home and dyed eggs. For some reason I don't have pictures of the final product but they were "monsters". I of course did most of the work but it was still fun.
Sunday we woke up to see what the Easter Bunny brought us and hunt the eggs he hid. Of course it took awhile because my son had to open each one as he picked it up. Cracks me up.




PS. Belly shots and Mother's Day pictures to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment