Monday, June 13, 2011

Lots to post

Lots of fun (and embarassing) things happened this weekend that I want to catch you up on.



First I had a shower this weekend given by some wonderful women that are friends with Matt's mom and dad. It was very kind of them and we were very blessed with many great things for the girls. I will post pictures tonight.



Second, as most of you know the MAVS won the NBA Championship last night! We are big Mavs fans in our household so it was very excited. I think my hubby may have shed a tear or two. Of course Carter was in on the action until his bed time!




Finally I had a truly embarrassing mom moment yesterday. Carter and I were in the bathroom at church and this lady came in. The lady was not necessarily old but she did have longer, wavy, grayish black hair and was wearing a long black and grey dress. When she walked in Carter immediately started pointing and saying "look mommy a witch". He kept saying it over and over while I was trying to ignore him and get out of the bathroom as quickly as possible. I was so flustered I didn't know what to say. I was humiliated to say the least. The lady did try to play it off a bit and even said she had a two year old so maybe she wasn't too offended but still.....what do you do in that situation?

No comments: