Just a side note the Pooh he is holding was mine when I was little. Love how things sometimes come full circle.
On Sunday we worked on the girls room. We got the second crib up and added some wall decor. We are not near done but I feel a little better with at least both cribs up. We still need a few decor items but at least they would have a place to sleep. Here is a little peek at the room. I will post more pictures when it is done.
Finally my SIL took some maternity shots a few weekends ago and we got them back this weekend. I forgot to bring the jump drive with me so I will try to post the pictures tonight. They turned out pretty good. Of course the day we went was a minor wind storm so our hair is all over the place and we have a 2.5 yr old with a short attention span but for the most part they are good.
No comments:
Post a Comment