Monday, August 08, 2011

My sweet baby turns 3!!

I can't believe that today my sweet Carter turns 3! He has been such a blessing in our lives and I can't imagine my life without him. There are so many things I love about my 3 yr old but here are just a few.


1. He is funny. The kid cracks me up on a daily basis with the funny things he says.


2. He is loving. Every morning he comes down stairs and crawls in bed with us and the first thing he says is "I love you mommy" it makes my heart melt every time.


3. He is energetic. Some people might think this is a bad thing but I love how much energy and excitement my kiddo has everyday. He goes pretty much non stop until bed time and it makes me happy to see him enjoying life and having so much fun.


4. He loves his Daddy. Carter and Matt have such a sweet bond. Carter loves to play with Matt and they really do have this connection that I hope they keep forever.


5. He is going to be a great big brother. I know that he probably doesn't have a true understanding about how his life is about to change but I think he will be a great big brother. He talks about the babies and wants to kiss them often. It cracks me up because he often tells me "we don't hit the babies we kiss them". I am not sure where that came from but hey I am glad he already knows. :)


To my sweet Carter Bug - you are the light of mine and Daddy's life and we love you so much! Happy 3rd Birthday.


One day old


One month old



6 months old



1 yr old


1 1/2 yrs old


2 yrs old


2 1/2 yrs old



3 yrs old (or a few days before)


We had a great party yesterday at Chuck E Cheese. I will post pictures tonight when I get them downloaded off my camera.

No comments: