Wednesday, November 02, 2011

October

I know I have been behind in updating recently. I feel like I have completely missed the month of October and can't believe it is already November. I honestly don't know where the time has gone. Anyway, due to my lack of blogging this will be a little bit longer to get up to date.


We started the month with a photography session. I think the pictures turned out wonderful and if you are in the Dallas area I recommend Chad Brackeen Photography. He does a great job. I was really nervous we didn't get any good pictures considering we had two newborns and a strong-willed three year old but I was pleasantly surprised.

Adalyn



Brooklyn



Next we attempted pumpkin patch patch pictures. They turned out ok. It was tough to get everyone to cooperate so this is the best we could do. Maybe next year will be better.


Of course we had to carve a pumpkin. Carter was interested for a short while and then moved on to other things. He of coursed picked a really hard pattern so I did the best I could. I think it turned out ok. If you can't tell it's Buzz Lightyear.






The girls showing offer their Halloween spirit.


And finally we had a great night of trick or treating. Carter had a blast and got more candy than he knows what to do with. I am going to have to get it out of my house soon because I am the one that keeps eating it.


Tough Spiderman




A cute cat (Brooklyn)




An adorable (but not happy) zebra (Adalyn)







Finally my little girls are two months old today. They go to the doctor Friday for their two month appointment so I will post their stats then but they are doing great. For fun I posted a picture of Carter at his two month. I can't believe how much him and Brooklyn look alike. Too cute!




PS. Does anyone know how to fix the funky spacing on blogger? I try several times to delete the extra spaces and it just keeps coming back. Drives me nuts!!

No comments: