Wednesday, March 07, 2012

6 months **Updated**

I am a little late posting this but my sweetie pies turned 6 months on the 2nd. I sometimes can't believe it has only been six months. I feel like they have been around forever. Then again sometimes I feel like I am just getting to know them as their little personalities develop. I still sometimes stop and think "wow, I have twins!" It sometimes is still so surreal to me as I never imagined I would be a mom of twins.

Someone asked me the other day what was the hardest part about having twins and I guess it is that everything takes twice as long. It takes twice as long to feed them, bathe them, change their diapers, get them dressed, etc. What I do for one I do for two so I have to be very conscious about my time. Also, I have to constantly remind myself they are two different people. That may sound kind of weird but I catch myself getting frustrated if one of them does something and the other doesn't or vice verse. I have to remember just because they are twins doesn't mean they are exactly alike, in fact they are very different. I love that about them. I love they look different, they act different, they smile at different things. I love they are twins but also very individual as well. I am so excited to see how their little personalities develop as they get older.



My girls have been such a blessing to my life and have made me realize what is truly important. I am not going to lie it has been tough and will continue to be tough at times but the amount of happiness and joy they bring me make it all worth it and more.



I had a tough time getting a good picture of both of them this month so I have posted a few.

The girls went to the doctor this week for their 6 month appt. Here are their stats.

Adalyn
15lb 5 oz - 25th percentile
26.5 inches - 75-90th percentile

Brooklyn
16lbs 6 oz - 50th percentile
26.5 inches - 75th - 90th percentile
















No comments: