Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a great and busy Easter weekend.

Saturday Carter and I did our traditional dye eggs which was fun. Carter was able to really help out this year and I think he had quite a bit of fun.


Then we went to my parents church to have an Easter egg hunt. It was not very successful because it was right during Carter's nap time and he was not cooperative. We then went to their house for dinner and that turned out to be a nice evening.


I normally don't think my girls look alike but in this picture they look a lot alike to me.

Sunday we woke up and saw what the Easter Bunny brought us. This was the first year Carter really got excited about finding eggs. It was so much fun to watch. We then went to church with Matt's parents and they had an egg hunt right after church. We were able to just get in the hunt before the rain started. We then went back to his parents and enjoyed Easter lunch.

It was very busy but we had a great time celebrating with family.

In other news the girls turned 7 months on the 2nd and I am just now getting around to posting their picture. Also, on Saturday I noticed Adalyn's first tooth just breaking through. Brooklyn doesn't have one yet but I can tell it will be any day because she is chewing on everything.

I hope you all had a great Easter with family and friends.

No comments: