Monday, April 02, 2012

Update

I have been swamped lately so I am a little behind on blogging. Here is an update on what's going on in the Goff house.

My big boy is learning to dress himself. One day he came down stairs like this. If you can't tell that's both legs in one leg hole. He was so proud of himself so I let him hop around like this for while. It was pretty cute.


The girls are growing and doing a great job sitting up all by themselves. Yes I know those bows are huge but I love it!


We went to visit the Easter Bunny this weekend. I have to say I pretty much have all three of them smiling! Pretty impressive!


Finally in keeping with my one craft a month here is the Easter egg garland I made. It was super easy and I think it turned out pretty cute. Those are paint chips. Here is where I go the inspiration! Thanks Pintrest! http://www.modernparentsmessykids.com/2011/03/diy-paint-chip-easter-garland.html. I went with pastel colors but either way is pretty cute.

No comments: