I am way behind on posting an update on the girls so I will start with that. I never posted their 9 month picture or stats. We were just able to get into the doctor this past week so I just now have their stats so here ya go.
Adalyn
Weight: 18lbs 5 oz. - 25-30th percentile
Height: 28.5 inches - 75th percentile
Brooklyn
Weight: 19lbs 9 oz - 50-60th percentile
Height: 28.8 inches - 90th percentile
I think it is funny how only a .3 of an inch bumps Brooklyn up to the 90th percentile. They are both trending taller than Carter at this age so who knows they may end up taller than him.
They are both doing great and meeting all of the milestones. They are both crawling on all fours. Brooklyn was a few weeks behind Adalyn on that but has now caught up. She was army crawling or the longest time. They are both pulling up and event doing a little cruising around the furniture. Again Adalyn does it more than Brooklyn but she is not far behind. They are constantly babbling and can say a few sounds like mama and dada. Brooklyn is a pro at repeating uh-oh.
As always Adalyn is a little diva and quite opinionated. She loves to laugh especially at Carter. He can really get her to belly laugh! She has also developed a bit of a mean streak. :) The girls are starting to fight over toys which is quite funny to watch but when Brooklyn takes something from Adalyn, Adalyn has a few times literally lunged at Brooklyn knocking her over. It will be interesting to see how their relationship develops over the next several years.
Brooklyn continues to be my laid back baby. Not much bothers that girl. She will have her moments and she does not like to go to bed or take a nap but other than that she is a pretty easy little thing.
So now that I am caught up on 9 months the girls did turn 10 months on July 2. Here is the picture I took of them this morning. They keep me busy and sometimes drive me crazy but I know how blessed I am to have them in my life.
I will do another post on the rest of our beach trip later this week.


No comments:
Post a Comment