- The kid has a great little personality. He loves to play and joke around, especially with his Daddy. He is shy when he first meets you but once he warms up to you he will talk your ear off and keep you laughing with the funny things he says.
- He loves is sisters. He wants to play with them and talk to them and love on them all the time. We sometimes have to remind him to be soft with them but I love how he thinks they are great.
- He likes to snuggle. It has to be his idea but when he wants to snuggle there is nothing better than having his little arms wrap tight around you.
- He has a great laugh. When something gets him going his laugh is loud and infectious.
- He makes some hilarious faces. They crack me up! (see below for proof)
We went to Pump It Up! for his party and he had an absolute blast! It was a great time and I highly recommend having a party there.
Mommy even had a little fun!
Daddy had fun too!
This was when we got home. He play for probably 2 hours on the kitchen floor with all of his new toys!
In other news the girls turned 11 months on the 2nd. I can't believe I have to plan their first birthday! In some ways it seems like it has gone by so fast and in other ways I feel like they have always been apart of the family.


















No comments:
Post a Comment