The girls celebrated their 1 year birthday with a bang. We celebrated with a 'rainbow' themed party which was a lot of fun to decorate and plan for. I can't believe my little ones are one. They are so active and growing and developing great! Our first year was a little rough with Adalyn's medical issues and she still proves to be sometimes a little challenging but we are very blessed that both girls are happy, healthy and in our eyes just perfect.
Adalyn
Weight - 18lbs 13oz - 35th percentile
Height - 29 inches - 43rd percentile
Brooklyn
Weight - 20lbs 4oz - 57th percentile
Height - 30 inches - 78h percentile
Adalyn is a very opinionated little girl. She will let you know when she is happy but she will let you know when she is mad. She is a bit of a mama's girl so far and does not like it when I leave her. She is almost walking and just in the past week she has been standing up on her own and taking several steps. I think she will be full on walking in no time. I love her blonde curls and big smile.
Brooklyn continues to be laid back and easy going although she is starting to get a little more opinionated. She is walking all over the place and is always on the go. She is saying 'mama', 'dada' and 'bubba'. She has a precious laugh and I think she is going to be a daddy's girl. I love her chubby cheeks and teethy grin.
Their good friend Sadie came to see them party.
My Aunt Dale and Uncle Larry drove all the way from Houston to come celebrate.
Aunt Donna and Micheal joined in the festivities.
Gigi and Gramps were there too.
And of course Nana and Pepaw wouldn't miss it.
The girls got some great gifts and especially loved their cars.
The cake was a big hit! (PS I have no idea why it won't turn the next three pictures the right direction)
I will try to post in the next few days about Carter's adventure to soccer and our trip to Las Vegas!















No comments:
Post a Comment