This actually turned out to be a pretty good picture of all three of them. There was a lot of fun things at this pumpkin patch so taking pictures was the last thing on Carter's agenda.
Best family picture we could get.
Mom, Dad and Chandler went with us.
The Saturday before Halloween we went to a party at one of our friends house. The kid's were all insects and Matt and I were exterminators. Haha! Adalyn the ladybug, Brooklyn the bee and Carter the spider.
On the Sunday before Halloween we went to a carnival that a local church was putting on. Yes Carter is did have two costumes this year. I wanted him to match our theme on Saturday but he wanted to be Ironman so he got two costumes this year. Matt's folks and sister went with us but for some reason I only got a picture of Jayme.
Halloween night was a big hit. The girls did pretty good at the first few houses then they got tired so we pulled them in the wagon while Carter went house to house. They all had a great time and made out like bandits in the candy department.
That wraps up September and October. We did take family pictures the first weekend in November. I will be sure to post them when we get the disk.
Next is Thanksgiving and then we roll into Christmas. Last Thanksgiving we spent it in the hospital with Adalyn so I am hoping this year will be much better. It does make me reflect how thankful I am to have her healthy this year. She is a pistol but I wouldn't have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment