Last week we took Carter to the dentist. It wasn't his first visit, but this one was a bigger deal because they did an actual cleaning and x-rays. I was super nervous he was going to freak out, but he did AWESOME. He let them clean his teeth and look inside and he even didn't flinch when they did a little scraping. He got a great report with no cavities and you could even see his big boy teeth ready to come in. I didn't get many pictures because my phone was about to die, but at least I got a few.
I was very proud of my little trooper!
To brag more on my little guy, we bought him a bike for Christmas. He has been a little timid and unsure about it until a few weekends ago. The weather was awesome, so I got him out on his bike and he surprised me with how great he did! I was so proud of him and can't wait to get him out there even more! It was super windy so the sound on the video is a little rough.
And finally, we made a visit to the Easter Bunny. It was interesting to say the least. Carter loved her, Brooklyn was calm but unsure, Adalyn screamed her head off. Pretty typical of their personalities. :)
By the way - my mother-in-law made the girls dresses! This isn't the best picture of them but they are adorable. I will post more pictures on Easter so you can see them better! Too cute!
Hoppy Easter 2013!!
1 comment:
Gotta love the classic Easter Bunny picture! Adalyn looks just like Sadie in our picture this year :) Hopefully next year they won't be as afraid.....
Post a Comment