Friday, April 26, 2013

Catch up

I have a few things to catch up on, so here it goes.

My 33rd birthday was last Friday.  Matt and I both took the day off of work to spend the day together. It was an awesome day! 

 
The morning started with my husband dropping off the kids at daycare and then bringing me some beautiful flowers.  The night before Carter worked really hard on the homemade banner. I love it!


We ate breakfast at this great cafe!  It was our first time and we will for sure go back! Delicious!

 
We then headed to the Perot Museum. It was very neat and I would recommend everyone at least checking it out once. The only bad thing is it was VERY crowded with kids. I think there were probably 10 school buses there. 
 
 
Next we had lunch at Saint Ann's downtown. It was delicious!


Then we headed to TopGolf for a little golfing fun.  The weather was so beautiful that day we just didn't want to go inside yet.

 
Finally we picked up the kiddos and headed to dinner with my family.  It was a fabulous day!!


On April 24th, Matt and I celebrated 9 years of marriage. We went to dinner the night before at Capital Grill (we didn't have a babysitter for our actual anniversary) and it was WONDERFUL! Probably one of the best steaks I have ever had. 

It does not feel like it has been 9 years and SO much has changed in such a short time.  I don't think I ever could have imagined that we would have THREE beautiful children! All I know is that there is no one else in this world I would want to go on this crazy ride of life with. Matt keeps me laughing and I love him so very much!  I made the best decision of my life 9 years ago!  Here is to many, many more crazy years together. I love you honey!


 
Man we look so young!
 

No comments: