On Saturday, Carter and I did our traditional egg dying. The girls were napping but I am sure they will join in the fun next year.
On Sunday, we woke up to see the goodies the Easter Bunny brought us. The kids had a great time hunting eggs and eating candy. :)
They weren't being very cooperative for pictures before church so this is the best I could get.
Then all of our family went to church with us and then back to our house for Easter lunch. It was nice to have everyone over at the same time.
Not a great picture but the best we could get. I don't know if I will ever have another good picture of all of us.
My family
Matt's family
1 comment:
That's so neat that you had Easter at your house with all of your family. And I think your family photos turned out great! By the way, love the girls' dresses & Carter's outfit :)
Post a Comment