Thursday, August 08, 2013

FIVE - No way!

Five years ago today, I was blessed to not only become a Mommy, but to become Carter's Mommy. He is such an amazing little boy and brings Matt and I so much joy on a daily basis.

He is for sure strong-willed and gives me quite a few moments of frustration but the amount of happiness and love he has makes up for it.

Here are a few things I love about my Carter:

1. He LOVES his baby sisters. Now don't get me wrong, they fight sometimes, but he really does love playing with them. As they get older I love seeing them interact with each other and I have no doubt he will be their protector.

2. He is VERY active. My kiddo loves to jump, climb, run and pretty much go about 100 miles an hour all day. He loves to go outside and play.  He is starting to get into sports and I love to see that. He likes to ride his bike and play at the playground.

3. He is funny.  The kid cracks me up sometimes with what he says.  He loves to laugh, especially with his Daddy.  I hope he gets Matt's sense of humor as he gets older.

4. He loves to read. Carter likes to read and play games and work on his "computer".  I hope he always has a love of learning.

5.  He loves to snuggle, especially me. :) I wouldn't say he is a mama's boy, but at night when I am putting him to bed he always wants to snuggle. I love that he will cuddle up with me and never wants me to leave.

Carter - you are such a bright spot in mine and Daddy's life. I love you with all my heart!








 

1 comment:

Shayebell said...

Happy Birthday Carter! I can't believe how much he has changed in the past year - he really looks a lot older! Maybe it's the haircut, but he also looks a lot taller.