On Saturday, Matt and I went to an adult only Halloween party. It was so fun. The theme was cartoon character so Matt and I decided to throw back to our childhood and go as the Care Bears. We really enjoyed an evening with adults.
Then on Sunday, it was my mom's birthday so we went to lunch with her and the girls sported their Halloween outfits that Matt's parents gave them.
Captain America and Milk-n-Cookies
Notice my son is face first in the bucket of candy.
Then we finished off the evening with a little pumpkin carving. Well Mommy carved the pumpkin while the kids played with the "guts".



1 comment:
Looks like ya'll had fun at Trunk or Treat! I wish we could have made it last night, but it was such a crazy weekend. I figure we have the next 18 years to do Halloween stuff as a family but hopefully this is the last time I am having a baby shower & fixing up a nursery :)
Post a Comment