On Saturday, Carter has his first soccer game. We tried soccer a few years ago and it was a bit of a disaster. He did not want to play at all so we decided to take a break. We signed him up for indoor soccer this summer to see how he did and I was super surprise and proud about how great he did. He got out on that field and was running after the ball and seemed to be having a lot of fun! I was so proud of him for trying and doing his best. Hopefully he will keep loving it!
A few months ago I won a "dinner for 4 with a private chef" from my work. On Saturday, we sent our kiddos to spend the night with my in-laws and our friends the Stricklands came over to enjoy a delicious dinner. We had a blast! The dinner was fantastic and the chef was great. He showed us how to make tiramisu, hand rolled fettuccine and crab cakes! It was so much fun and we had a great time catching up with Dave and Shara!





No comments:
Post a Comment