Wednesday, July 02, 2014

1 down 1 to go

So I may jinx this but I think I can say Brooklyn is officially potty trained!  She has gone about 4 days in a row without any accidents and that includes all day at school. She now only wants to wear panties and is not interested in pull ups at all. We are still putting her in pull ups at night just to make sure but all day she is in panties. I am super proud of her and so excited to have one less kiddo in diapers/pull up!

Adalyn is doing great also she just isn't quite there yet. She goes to the potty most of the time but is still having a few accidents. My goal is still by three which I think she will make no problem.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Oh the day when my house is diaper/pull up free. 

No comments: